1. Formula: Ca(NO3)2
2. Molecular weight: 263.15 g/mol.
3. Melting point: 450c (1130f).
4. Boiling point: No information found.
5. state at room temperature: solid.
6. Molecular or ionic, if ionic what is it made of: ionic and made up of Nobelium and calcium.
7. Molercular geometry: Crystal.
8. Description: White crystals, and odorless.
9. Uses: pyrotechnics, explosives, matches and fertilizer.
10: Any extra information: calcium nitrate has a reactivity rating of 3 and its senstive to mechanical impact along with being a strong oxidizer and may cause ignition.